Rent Pressure Zone Calculator
The link to the MediKids Rent Pressure Zone Calculator is below
By viewing and/or using the Tool, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- THE TOOL AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR IMPLIED TERM OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH IMPLIED TERMS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ANY USE OF THE TOOL IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- These terms apply in addition (and without limitation) to any other terms contained on the medi-kids.info website from time to time.
- These terms (together with any other instruction or direction issued by the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland "MediKids") apply to your use of the Tool. These terms may be changed at any time by MediKids without notice.
- All information, text and data contained in the Tool is owned by MediKids and is subject to copyright protection, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce the Tool or any information contained in it without the prior written consent of MediKids.
- You may not use any automated or manual means to monitor, copy or reproduce the Tool or any element of its content.
- We may suspend the Tool or your access to it at any time without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither MediKids, its members, officers, directors employees or affiliates will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the Tool (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties) even if MediKids has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- These terms shall be governed by Irish law and any dispute arising under them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.