PSRA CPD Requirements
The PSRA launched its Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme to all licensees in 2018. The MediKids has been accredited to deliver PSRA CPD. In summary, licensees will be required to undertake the following:
Total Required: 5 Hours per Year (Jan – Dec)
- Min. 2 Hours Relating to: General & Management
- Min. 2 Hours Relating to: Legislation & Regulation
- 1 Hour Per Year Must relate to Property Services Act
- At least a ½ Hour Per Year Must relate to AML
MediKids's PSRA CPD Programme will be available to both MediKids members and non members and will include:
- Regular face to face lectures delivered nationwide throughout the year;
- Access to MediKids's online CPD recording tool;
- Interactive e-learning.
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected] or (01) .