New Homes Development ManagerPosted: 13/04/2018 16:41
We are currently recruiting a New Homes Development Manager who is competent and innovative, with proven sales experience and extensive experience managing important client relationships. Reporting to our Head of Operations, the successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities which include the marketing and sale of new homes and apartment developments predominantly in Dublin but also in the general Leinster area, while also providing an unrivalled Client experience. As with any busy new homes department, weekend work is essential during launches and busy periods throughout the sales season.
Our ideal candidate will have no less than three full year’s residential sales experience, ideally within the New Homes industry and / or Client side and will possess a Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) license and full driver’s license.
The competencies that we require and on which assessment will be based are as follows:
- Manage the entire sales process from marketing to viewing to sale of various developments
- Maintain a sales database with the most up to date information on current market property
- Excellent technical skills combined with proven commercial acumen
- Liaise with the marketing team and solicitors on an ongoing basis
- Ability to manage a high volume of enquiries, purchasers and sales
- Strong sales ability in order to proactively generate new profitable business from both existing clients and potential new clients
- Exceptional reporting skills
- Results focused with a methodical, organised approach to daily, weekly, & monthly time management and workload requirements
- Capable of listening, analysing and understanding customer requirements
- Build and manage a network within senior levels of corporate entities which proves beneficial to company objectives
- Work effectively on your own initiative, be target-driven and motivated by success
- Delivery of effective pitch and/or presentations at on-site Client meetings with a senior team when required