Property ManagerPosted: 09/03/2018 10:05
Hibernia REIT plc
Hibernia REIT plc (Hibernia) is a Dublin CBD office focused property investment company that was launched by way of an initial public offering in December 2013 and is listed on the Irish and London Stock Exchanges.
Reporting to the Head of Building Management Services, the successful candidate will work on the building management aspects of Hibernia’s multi-let portfolio. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of best in class service to tenants and guests of the properties
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations, company policies and industry best practice
- Managing service charge budgets
- Inspecting properties on a regular basis, identifying issues and addressing items as required
- Responding to tenant and building related issues swiftly
- Managing, motivating and fostering the development of on-site building management staff
- Proactively liaising with tenants to ensure that all services and issues are managed efficiently and effectively
- Providing input into future development works
- Contributing to and/or managing various projects as required by management.
Qualifications / Experience
- Chartered Surveyor (an advantage)
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate or similar in relevant discipline
- Previous experience of managing property, directly employed staff and contractors
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Property Manager or in an equivalent role
- Energetic self-starter who works on his/her own initiative and is strongly team-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with commitment to building strong working relationships with colleagues, client and service providers, focused on exceeding expectations
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic and ability to deliver on a variety of tasks/projects to deadline &/or under pressure.
Please apply to [email protected] with the words ‘Property Manager’ in the subject line.