This week's opportunitiesPosted: 08/01/2018 17:18
Recruitment Plus - The Property Division
Commercial, Residential, Development & Finance
- Commercial Asset / Property Manager – Client based role - excellent Retail portfolio, commercial leasing experience a pre requisite for interview
- Commercial Property Managers – Client, Developer and Agency opportunities available
- Valuation Surveyors required for Residential and Commercial portfolios – must be RICS accredited
- Financial Property Portfolio Analyst – responsible for cash flow monitoring, financial appraisals and reporting. Dealing with all the financial aspects associated with new and existing property development projects
- Residential Lettings Property Managers for Dublin – C licence ONLY – excellent opportunities to work with dynamic teams – North and South Dublin positions
- Residential Property Managers – Dublin, Midland & Galway positions - The successful applicants will work on large, mixed and varied portfolios. Must have D license and OMC experience.
- Quantity Surveyors / Project Managers – commercial fit outs. Excellent Career Opportunities for talented ambitious "Quantity Surveyors / Project Managers" at all levels!
- Chartered Building Surveyors required, must have commercial dilapidation experience
- Property Surveyors – currently recruiting with APC opportunities in the commercial property sector.
Currently looking for ‘Senior Residential Sales Negotiators’ in North & South Dublin – excellent opportunities for those with a min of 3 years’ experience.
- Property Accounts Manager – excellent opportunity to work with a Property Developer – must have general property financial management experience – Dublin 2/4
- Property Office Administrator – property admin experience required for a successful lettings agent in South Dublin
- Property Lettings Administrators – required for a successful Property and Letting agents in South Dublin
If you would like to discuss any of these roles in more detail, please call Olive on 01-2788636 or email [email protected]