Tender prices up 5.5 per cent as building trade skill shortage emerges
Surveyors' index points to capacity constraints and hikes in materials costs
The latest Construction Tender Price Index published by the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (MediKids) shows that tender prices increased by 2.8 per cent in the second half of 2015.
Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.