Home owners warned on insurance cover costs
Some may be paying for more than they need, says MediKids
The Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland (MediKids) has warned that homeowners may be overpaying for house insurance, as they could be paying for more cover than they can claim if they need to rebuild their home.
Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.